As a VIP client you have access to our very own global currency – Zleeping Dollar. The Zleeping Dollar you can use as a payment method when you are making a booking with us.
For each 100 Euro you spend through Zleepng Hotels you earn 5 Zleeping Dollar. 1 Zleeping Dollar is worth 1 Euro. You must have completed one booked trip before you can start earning your Zleeping Dollar.
Be aware that you have to be logged in to your VIP account whilst making your booking for the Zleeping Dollars to get registered on your account. As a VIP client you can also see all the booking that you have made through us.
Its FREE to become a VIP client.
Create an account
If you want you can connect your account to:
1. All cancellations must be made on the web site of Zleeping Hotels using the booking reference and e-mail address used when booking, or the credentials for the account that was used for making the booking.
”Zuperdeal” is a hotel room or apartment at a very affordable price. It is NOT possible to cancel or make any changes to this kind of booking. You will always be asked before you can book a Zuperdeal-offer.
Changes of the client’s names and children’s age are free of charge. All changes subject to availability. If you do not arrive at the hotel/apartment on the original arrival date, or if you leave the accommodation before time, you will only be entitled to cancel or amend the booking from the moment Zleeping Hotels receives the notification from you.
When the cancellation is made, the amount will be refunded to your account within 4 bank days from the date of the receipt of the cancellation.
2. Passport, Identity Card (if travelling within Schengen), visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility. You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance for medical cover.
3. Specific market issue. Some hotels and accommodation providers negotiate their availability quotas and/or low rates based on client's specific markets. In case a booking is affected by this issue, extra cost or hotel change unfortunately can occur.
4.You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
5.a) Star ratings for Hotels are used to symbolise the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given property. The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established. Official classification in each country.
5.b) Star ratings for Apartments are used to symbolise the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given property. The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established but the outlines below will give a general understanding of what can typically be expected within each category:
Zleeping Hotels special classification:
2 Star: Varying from small to medium sized complex offering basic service.
3 Star: Medium class.
4 Star: Higher medium class with facilities.
5 Star: Highest Zleeping Hotels standard
Zleeping Hotels Environment Programme symbol is given to hotels that established an environmental programme in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country.
6. The Room Types used by Zleeping Hotels are as follows:
Twin/Double room: Contains one double bed (Double room) or two single beds (Twin Room) in the same room. Suitable for two people. Bathroom/shower if nothing else is mentioned in the hotel description. Extra-Bed in a Double Room: Extra bed in the Twin/Double room for children 2-11 years old or for adults.
Single room: Contains one single bed. Suitable for one person. Bathroom/shower if nothing else is mentioned in the hotel description.
In the United States the majority of the rooms have two beds (135-160 cm/bed) or a wide bed (grand lit). Rooms for three up to four persons normally have two wide beds, it is then one bed for two persons to share. Some hotels offer an extra bed paying an extra fee (to be booked and paid directly to the hotel).
Multi-bed rooms exist in some of our budget alternatives/hostels. Shared rooms with several beds. Some of the rooms have shower/WC in the room and some have shared facilities in the corridor.
Apartment - Studio: Apartment consisting of one room, combined living and bed room, kitchenette and bathroom.
Apartment -1 bedroom: Apartment with a separate bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen or kitchenette.
Apartment - 2 bedrooms: Apartment with 2 separate bedrooms, living room, bathroom, kitchen or kitchenette.
Balcony or terrace: According to the information for every hotel/apartment.
Cot/Cradle or Crib: Suitable for a child under the age of two years. Extras: You must make payment for extras (such as incidental charges, meals, meal supplements, mini-bar, dry cleaning and laundry) prior to your departure from the hotel.
7. Zleeping Hotels does not endorse or recommend any particular hotel. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of this web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this web site is published in good faith but you acknowledge that Zleeping Hotels as booking agent cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by hotels.
8. Where Zleeping Hotels is unable to confirm the initial booked hotel an email notification will be sent to inform you of the details.
9. It is necessary that the client makes the booking/reservation using his or hers full, true name. Zleeping Hotels reserves the right to cancel any booking made with a fabricated or incomplete name or with a name belonging to someone else.
Any booking made or order placed by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant hotel accommodation subject to these booking conditions. No contract between you and Zleeping Hotels shall come into existence until Zleeping Hotels (a) issues a booking reference number; (b) issues a booking confirmation by email; and (c) receives payment in full.
10. These terms govern all bookings made (whether through Zleeping Hotels web site or otherwise) with Zleeping Hotels. All correspondence should be addressed to e-mail addresses displayed on the website of Zleeping Hotels.
11. Zleeping Hotels operates as a booking agent.
12. Zleeping Hotels shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond its reasonable control. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as such circumstances: act of god, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the hotel, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
13. Although Zleeping Hotels takes reasonable care to ensure that published descriptions are correct, Zleeping Hotels accepts no liability for errors or omissions in the description of hotels on the web site. Zleeping Hotels reserves the right to change your hotel booking to one of at least comparable standard and to notify you of such change as soon as possible after it occurs. No compensation is payable for such changes. In extreme circumstances Zleeping Hotels may be forced to cancel your booking in which case you will be notified of such change as soon as possible and a full and prompt refund will be made. In any event Zleeping Hotels liability will be limited to the higher of (a) 1,000 € or (b) three times the value of the booking made with Zleeping Hotels.
14. Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to Zleeping Hotels in writing or by email as soon as possible. Any complaint regarding the hotel must be brought to the attention of the hotel management as early as possible during your stay and, if not resolved to your satisfaction, should be notified to Zleeping Hotels in writing. You must have a written statement from the Hotel that you had a complaint and that could not be solved by the Hotel.
15. Our privacy statement is incorporated into these terms.
16. Your booking is governed by the law of Lichtenstein and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Lichtenstein. The booking confirmation and these terms represent the entire agreement between Zleeping Hotels and you. You confirm that you have not entered into the contract with Zleeping Hotels on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents. Except as otherwise provided in these booking terms and conditions, your statutory rights are not affected.
17. City tax: Some countries, states and cities have chosen to have a city tourist tax. Unfortunately Zleeping Hotels can’t include this in the price, the tax must be paid directly to the hotel. Whenever this is the case, Zleeping Hotels will inform you about this on the voucher you receive after booking is paid.
Zleeping Hotels All Rights Reserved.
CookiesCookies are text files with information stored on your computer when you visit our website. The purpose of creating and storing such a file is to give you as a visitor access to different features on the site, such as the shopping basket or choice of currency and language. This is to make the features of the booking portal operate most effectively and to improve the site for you as a visitor.
Learn more about cookies and how they are used >>
What are cookies?Zleeping Hotels primarily uses a type of cookie that is saved on your computer and will remain there after you have left Zleeping Hotels' website. Then when you re-visit the site it is used for functions that tell you what's new since your last visit, and adjust the choice of language and currency. The cookie has an expiration date and when that is passed the cookie is automatically deleted when you return to the hotel portal.
What do cookies do?With the help of cookies, the site can establish that you are logged in and thus not obliged to use the username and password for each new subpage you visit in the hotel portal. A cookie also helps the site to keep track of which rooms you have added in your shopping cart. The cookie is also used when users want to customize Zleeping Hotels' website to their personal preferences, such as the choice of language and currency.
If you choose to decline cookies, no cookies will be stored, but you will not be able to use certain features and you will not have access to all pages on Zleeping Hotels' website. It may in some cases also cause problems to reserve a hotel room.